Wednesday 5 August 2015

The Mask!



I was a little amazed to see a non-AC bus on the road. Thank fully it was not crowded. I managed to get a window seat. It was open to the scorching sun. Just then, we passed by the city's main dumping yard. I thanked my mask for protecting me from the fetid pile of garbage. I wondered whether this thought might have occurred for the other passengers too. It was for the first time in my life that I am realizing such a practical advantage of wearing this mask. I used to think that it was only used to facilitate breathing.

The traffic was heavy. Maybe, the reason could be that most of the people were returning after the weekend. It took me another hour to reach my IT park's main gate. The traffic is still too heavy.
I stepped out of the bus and saw a salesman at the gate. He was making great sales, especially from the techies who were traveling for long distances and those who weren’t able to replace their tank at their back.

I checked my tank's regulator gauge.

Yes! I have enough "air" to live till noon!

No comments:

Post a Comment